June 16, 2010

Hello world!


Welcome to my blog! Soulicitious is going to be a place where I present my thoughts on finding meaning, direction, and purpose in one’s life on Earth. I’m writing from the perspective of a Christian (specifically, Catholic). But, no matter what faith one has, we likely all ask similar questions about our own lives, especially when we’re younger, still figuring things out.

I’m a twenty-something who’s been doing a lot of thinking lately about what direction I’d like my life to take. Since I’ve been reading so much about careers, happiness, and success, I thought it might be useful to provide mini-reviews or summaries of what I’m reading and generally talk about people, events, words, and really anything, that inspire me and may inspire you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment